Here are 5 more of the little things in life that have made me smile recently...see the previous ones here!
1) Fresh flowers, specifically gerbera daisies - how beautiful are these ones from Waitrose? I really need to crack on and think about the flowers to have at the wedding...
2) I had my brows threaded and eyelashes tinted ahead of my holiday, and now I feel like I can take on the world without make up! Who wants to faff about with those clear bags at airport security?!
3) This beautiful mustard tote bag from Accessorize. It's perked up all my outfits and is the best bag I've ever owned - I love the pop of colour!
4) I've themed my Instagram to reflect my adventures and I love it! You can follow me here - I'm trying to link each picture to the last with similar colours - expect lots of blue skies and seas from my travels!
5) I also had a pedicure, and got matching shellac on my fingers and toes ahead of my holiday (Plum Paisley if you're wondering)...it was a very expensive couple of hours, but who doesn't love a pamper? Plus my brows, lashes and nails are now sorted for the next two weeks!
What are the little things in life that perk you up? TWEET ME!